Exclusive Tricks For FIFA 15 Newbies—Full Version
Every year, there are changes to the FIFA game series as EA Sports tries to reinvent the wheel. Some of those improvements are fantastic—some are steps backwards. Each year, those changes, good and bad, impact gameplay, and make some strategies and techniques better than others.
Whether you are new to the FIFA franchise altogether, or you simply are new to FIFA 15, you’re at something of an advantage, because there is now an abundance of advice out there from people who have been playing the game since its September 23rd release.Here are some of the best tips and tricks we’ve found for FIFA 15:
1. Shoot on sight instead of attempting to walk the ball into the net. You will likely have better success. Shooting mechanics are more varied than they were last year, and the finesse shot has been upgraded (though not to what it was in FIFA 13). Don’t hesitate, though, or you will often miss your window.
2. Figure out your strengths and run with them. Once you know what you are good at, it is easy to pick teams and players who fit with the strategies you find most intuitive. FIFA 15 provides more tools than ever for testing different team setups and strategies, so it is easier than ever before to figure out what works for you. Once you find that out and select the right team and set up ideal squads, you are well on your way to success.
3. Change up your tactics regularly. It is tempting to find a strategy which works and stick with it, but do not forget that the AI players do learn over time. If you stay predictable, they will eventually get the better of your players. So switch up your strategies often enough to prevent this from happening.
4. Don’t overdo it with sprinting. Sprinting is powerful and awesome, but it is also a tempting shortcut that is not going to deliver over the long run as a strategy all by itself. Why? Because you will lose control of the ball, and often at the worst possible moments. Not only that, but player fatigue is actually a concern in FIFA 15, and you do not want to wear out your team.
5. Take advantage of passing. FIFA 15 is perfect for using passing triangles to the best possible effect; the AI really excel at it. On top of that, it is a strategy that is overlooked by a lot of gamers, especially those who do not actually watch football. So combine passing and sprinting in an intelligent fashion and watch your wins stack up.
6. Take advantage of the training ground. A lot of gamers will be tempted to leap right into one of the numerous game modes in FIFA 15 for competitive play instead of checking out the training mode, but it is such a great feature! The more time you spend in this mode, the more of an advantage you are giving yourself over your opponents in multiplayer.
7. Focus on team chemistry when you are playing Ultimate Team mode. Ultimate Team is undeniably one of the most enjoyable aspects of FIFA 15, and this year they have made a ton of improvements to it so it is better than ever. One of the best things you can do is become an expert on player chemistry ratings (easy to understand through the color-coded red, orange, and green lines). What is cool about this is that it encourages realistic team building that actually makes sense. Instead of simply putting together a bunch of big names and being able to expect an easy win, you have to actually put teammates together who will work together for success.
8. Learn the trick system, in particular the foot roll and double touch. These great moves are simple but can give you exactly what you are looking for when you need a couple of extra yards. These tricks are an excellent way to get around defenders with ease.
9. Sign youth players in career mode. I think we can all agree that career mode remains one of the biggest weaknesses in FIFA 15, and could still use a lot of work, but there has been at least one positive change this year. And that’s the addition of some incredible youth players. These players don’t have a huge amount of training and experience, but you can grow them into amazing players within a few seasons. One great thing about this is that you do not have to pay a lot or risk much for these players, and the payoff can be enormous. Their potential is virtually unlimited, and their long-term value (both on the transfer market and on the field) cannot be overestimated. You will fee a great sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that you brought them so far.
10. Take advantage of the EASFC catalogue. One way you can get a leg up as a beginner in FIFA 15 is to purchase smart rewards from the catalogue as you start to unlock them. You can transfer these rewards between gamers too, so they make a fun prize for a competition between friends.
11.Choose a reliable store to buy fifa 15 coins. Keep in mind that the price should be reasonable and with refund guarantee. Here we introduce a store with high reputation—UTfifa15coins. It has a group of professional customer service team who work 24/7. All of them are friendly and skillful, they can offer you the best service.
Do you have any tips for getting the most out of FIFA 15? What strategies are working out for you?
Contact us at: UTfifa15coins.